Dear UK-VN HEP partners
I hope that this finds you well
I am writing to inform you about the funding opportunity for Education partnership between the UK-China_BRI countries with Vietnam/Indonesia as priority countries for this call.
- The thematic priority is improving the quality of student experience through digital learning.
- Seed-funding available: GBP65,000 for each awarded project, starting from April 2021 for a maximum of five years (until March 2026)
- Funding will be focussed on higher education projects that aim to:
- improve student experience
- strengthen online teaching and learning
- support the internationalisation of higher education.
Examples of areas that projects may focus on:
- joint curriculum development
- creating an enabling environment for transnational education collaborations (e.g. regulatory and policy environment, quality assurance, student experience, academic development, teaching quality and learning etc)
- student exchange virtual projects
- leadership training and professional development
- digital learning
- Who can apply: all UK organisations and institutions involved in international education. Therefore, you are advised to contact your UK partners for proposal development should you be interested in the opportunity
- Partners: in one proposal there should be at least one partner institution from China and one from Vietnam and/or Indonesia.
- Deadline for proposals: 11 December 2020
- Enquiries: email@example.com. You may want to copy us in for our information should you wish to ask about Vietnam
- More information about the call, the guide to application, application form and FAQs about this call can be found at https://www.britishcouncil.org/education/ihe/opportunities/uk-china-bri-partnerships
I hope that this funding opportunity will help you build more on the achievements so far under the UK-VN HEP.
I look forward to working with you in this opportunity
With best regards