Dear partner, Are you or your students interested in becoming an entrepreneur? Join the free MOOC below. It starts today with a second part on May 27. Global Entrepreneurship Join today: a massive open online course organised by Nufficand the Dutch Centres for Entrepreneurship,facilitated by the NESO offices. You can join for free: Two dates (today,…
- Develop, monitor and propose adjustments to E-BBA and E-BDB university training programs
- Organize student exchange between BSNEU and international universities.
- Proposing measures to manage the training process; coordinate with research programs and disciplines to innovate, complete objectives, contents, programs, curricula and teaching materials.
- Coordinate with the Laboratory – Quality Management and relevant units in NEU to organize surveys to assess the teaching capacity of lecturers, the learning quality of main-level students. regulations and the level of satisfaction of employers with training products of BSNEU.
- Set up target proposals and organize the implementation of regular enrollment, including: planning, enrollment consultation, receipt of documents, summoning of successful candidates.
- To perform the work of reservation of enrollment results and other reservations according to current regulations.
- Organize and manage, store graduation records, list of students awarded diplomas of formal training courses. Maintain original records and list of students as required.
- Organize the implementation of the regulations and regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training, the National Economics University on formal training.
- Monitor the implementation of the training regulations of the Institute and departments and coordinate in timely settlement of regimes and policies for students.