Candidates write essays, thereby demonstrating their ability to grasp information, understandings of economics, society and business administration.
Candidates are exempted from taking the English test if they meet one of the following conditions:
- Having a bachelor’s degree/ master’s degree/ doctorate degree with full-time study abroad, recognized by the competent authority in accordance with current regulations; the language used during the entire study period is English;
- Having an undergraduate degree in an advanced program under the scheme of the Ministry of Education and Training on advanced program training in some universities in Vietnam; a high-quality engineering degree (PFIEV) recognized by the Commission on Engineering Degrees (CTI, France); or having an undergraduate degree awarded in collaboration with foreign partners; the language used during the entire study period is English;
- Having a undergraduate degree in foreign languages (English);
- Having an IELTS score of 5.0 or equivalent, within 2 years from the date of issue to the last date of application submission.
Assessing candidates’ logical thinking ability, problem solving ability and attitude through business administration situations in English.
- Candidates must score 5.0 or higher in Test 1 (Essay) and Test 3 (GMAT and interview);
- Admission mark: (Test 1’s mark * 1) + (Test 3’s mark * 2). The admission score is taken from high to low, until the quota is filled.