The Master of Business Administration (V-MBA) program is an important preparation for those who want to become professional managers. Graduates of the V-MBA program have been holding important positions in businesses and organizations.
Professional capacity and pedagogy method are measures of lecturer capacity of the NEU Business School. The lecturers involved in teaching at the V-MBA program always provide the lecturing sessions with the best quality and high applicability.
- Visiting lecturers are professors from prestigious universities in the US, UK, Australia..
- Visiting lecturers have many years of teaching experience in Vietnam.
- 100% are successful entrepreneurs from Vietnam and abroad.
- Sharing and presenting about real life management situations in enterprises in Vietnam and the world
- Each course has a coordinator in charge of acting as a bridge between students and lecturers as well as coordinating and managing administrative procedures of the program.
- The coordinators are enthusiastic, professional and highly responsible, who always monitor and remind, support students to have the most effective study.
Are selectedly developed on the basis of MBA programs from a number of universities in the United States and other advanced countries to ensure a combination of modern business administration knowledge and practical application in Vietnam. In addition to general knowledge modules, students will study:
Student can choose 4 modules from the followings:
- Operational Management
- Management Information Systems
- Business Law
- Project Management
- International Finance
- Management Accounting
- Quality Management
- Organizational Behavior, etc.
- Business in a Globalized Environment
- Quantitative and Statistical Analysis in Business
Student can choose 2 modules from the followings:
- Accounting and Business Analysis
- Sales Management
- Corporate Finance
- Building Image and Developing Relationships for Administrators
- Entrepreneurial Qualities.
Students of the V-MBA program who are currently leaders and managers of domestic and international enterprises/organizations
Statistics on the fields of work of V-MBA students
Want to learn more about the V-MBA program? Check it out here
- The program is conducted in 2 years including study and thesis writing.
- Study out of office hours.
Studying at the Building 12 of NEU and the A2 Lecture Hall
- Application submission: in the middle of August annually
- Admission exam revision and review: from May to August annually
English B2 certificate or equivalent for graduation
The information you are looking for is not available, do not hesitate to send us a question.